To see all rental details please Download the Contract and Waiver: 2015_Full_Contract_Waiver1(PDF file.)
Hall Capacity: 100 for dining, 129 if the stage is used for dining as well.
200 for theater seating (chairs only.)
275 for standing (dances.)
No private bathrooms, public restrooms only, no handicap access
Nova Systems Memory Console w/ at least ten units
Two sets of eight each track “gallery” lighting
Four JBL speakers and 2 dual 15” subwoofers, two mains
2QSCV MX 3000B amps
12 mics. 5 – DI boxes, etc.
2 Wireless mics
4 Monitor mixes
Yamaha Mixing Board, 24 “
General Manager: Lia Kourula Sabbatini
Event Managers: Katie Weber, Jesse McCollum, StuArt Chapman, Jeffrey Manson, Maitreya Silver and Omar Rifkin
Sound & lighting engineers (private contractors)
Fliers/Distributed West Marin (Bolinas, Stinson, Pt Reyes, Inverness)
Ad Time or Public Service Announcement on KWMR, tel: (415) 663-8068 http://www.kwmr.org
Pt. Reyes Light, for advertising space and/or Local Calendar (free) tel: (415) 663-8404 fax: (415) 663-8458 email: email@example.com, web: www.ptreyeslight.com.
West Marin Citizen, for advertising: (415) 663-8232 or firstname.lastname@example.org, editor: email@example.com, free calendar listing: (415) 246-0132 or firstname.lastname@example.org. 1-800-942-2835 and
Coastal Post, tel: (415) 868-1600, fax: (415) 868-0502, www.coastalpost.com/advertise.htm or email@example.com
The Bolinas Community Center’s general policy focuses on keeping the center open for public use. However we do rent the hall and kitchen for private events and wedding receptions.
Due to the limited parking in downtown Bolinas we recommend having a shuttle that brings guests to and from the Community Center to Mesa Park, for example.
Here are the details on a private rental:
- Private rentals are $1700 from 2pm-midnight.
- An extra $100 is charged if the space is needed for the day before for set-up and another $100 for the day after for breakdown.
- Kitchen rental is $12/hour for events.
- We ask for half of the full payment to hold the date which is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the event. After 30 days the down payment is forfeited if the event is cancelled.
- A separate $200 check is needed as a security/cleaning deposit which will be returned if all contractual agreements are met.
Please let us know if you are interested in looking at available dates and possibly having a walk-thru of our facility.
Download the 2015_Full_Contract_Waiver1 (PDF file.)
Download the BCC’s Biodegradable & Recyclables Price List here: Biodegradable Price List